WSET Level 3 £665
Wine & Spirit Education Trust) offer globally-recognised qualifications useful for your CV.
And for the interested consumer WSET courses offer a chance to learn more about wine in a fun, but structured and concentrated way. These courses build your wine knowledge and enable you to interact confidently with sales staff in wine shops and waiters in restaurants.
All our WSET courses are examined and accredited within the UK government's regulatory authority Ofqual.
Why book a WSET Level 3 course with Cambridgeshire Wine School?
- we offer a personal service with direct feedback on progress
- course numbers are kept below 13 to give more individual attention
- assistance offered to students when needed outside the classroom
- we don't sell wine - we are professional wine educators, not retailers
- our pass rates are much higher than national average
- our tutors are amongst the highest-performing in the UK
- It is excellent vocational training in product knowledge for those employed in the drinks industry
- It is also increasingly popular amongst serious enthusiasts who wish to study this fascinating subject to a high level
- It establishes advanced skills and product knowledge required in the service and retail of wine
- It covers in depth every major wine producing region of the world and most styles of wine
- It finishes with a 2.5hr exam in two parts: a combined theory paper consisting of a 50 question multiple-choice section and a four question short writtten answer section and a blind tasting of two wines.
Already having passed Level 2 is a good pre-requisite for this course. Click the green book cover (or this link) for the full Level 3 course specification in a new window.
Fee: £665 (this SAVES £100 against the £765 price set by WSET in London).
This in-depth and intensive course is the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 3 Award in Wines (formerly known as the Advance Certificate). The course is designed for anyone wishing to gain in-depth
Places remaining: 11
Date/Time: 23rd Sep 2018 at 10am-5pm
Venue: Royal Cambridge Hotel, Trumpington St