Wine Tasting Cambridge - Cambridgeshire Wine School
- taste and learn in a relaxed setting
- improve your confidence buying wine
- make new discoveries
Our luxurious Saturday Intros to Wine (incl. lunch & Champagne) run monthly and need to be booked in advance - enjoy a day hosted in the beautiful Gonville & Caius college (where Professor Stephen Hawking is a fellow)!
DON'T MISS the chance to join our 4-part France v New World blind tasting course starting 31 May! Learn to detect the difference between French wines and New World wines by smell & taste alone! 4 Tues eves 31 May - 21 June, and if you need to skip an evening carry it forward (flexible).
Our popular flagship course, the 8-part World of Wine Tour, starts again Tues 6th Sep tasting 50+ wines from 12 countries having loads of fun while learning lots of stuff about wine. Plus it's flexible (if you need to skip an evening you can pick it up a repeat later)! Click Here to SAVE 13%!
Recent 5-star Tripadvisor Review: "Informative, enjoyable and well taught by Mark in a relaxed atmosphere. Recommended if you want to expand your wine horizons or just have good evenings out." (Read full review here).
Want to see a typical Wine Tasting?
Click to play a brief video to see what an evening Wine Tasting is like and what people say.
OR click here to see what Saturday courses in one of Cambridge's oldest colleges are like!
Venues and Times
We use venues in the heart of Cambridge that are easy to reach (or we can travel for private groups). For full transport options and a map consult Our Venues page. In summary:
Our Evening tastings run 7-9pm at the Royal Cambridge Hotel, Trumpington Street, in one of their spacious meeting rooms (Senate Room pictured). There is also free car parking behind the hotel available to wine school customers on the evening.
Our Saturday Courses with Lunch (11am to 4pm) are held in the beautiful, exclusive surroundings of Gonville and Caius college (founded 1348).
Not sure which course to select? Have a general question about wine tasting or Cambridgeshire Wine School? Please call Mark on 01223 655391 or 07989 606447. Or send a note via the Contact Us page.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE!
Other wine schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY & NO EXPIRY DATE. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting London-South & Wine Courses London-South
- Wine Tasting London-North & Wine Courses London-North
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tun Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tun Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Oxford/Cheltenham & Wine Courses Oxford/Cheltenham
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Reading/Windsor/Berkshire & Wine Courses Reading/Berks
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford
- Wine Tasting CANADA - coming soon!