Wine Tasting Cambridge - Cambridgeshire Wine School
- taste and learn in a relaxed setting
- improve your confidence in shops and restaurants
- make new discoveries
Wine Tasting Gift Vouchers are ideal for birthdays and special occasions!
Our popular 8-part World of Wine Tour starts again April 7. Taste 50+ wines from 12 countries, have fun and learn loads. Plus it's flexible (if you need to skip an evening you can pick it up when it repeats later)! Click Here to SAVE 15%!
Or try a luxurious Saturday course (including lunch and Champagne) in the beautiful surrounds of an old Cambridge college!
Or take a regional short course over 4 weeks (one evening each week):
- Discover New World Wines, 4 Tues evenings 10 Feb - 3rd March OR
- Compare France vs New World, 4 Tues evenings 10th-31st March OR
- Try an Introduction to Italian Wine, 4 Thursday evenings 12th March - 3rd April
"Mark was very knowledgeable and altogether very entertaining. I highly recommend him - you won't be disappointed." Judith via Tripadvisor.
We also offer wine qualifications - Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) awards.
Want to see a typical Wine Tasting?
Click to play a brief video to see what an evening Wine Tasting is like and what people say.
Or click here to see a Saturday course in one of Cambridge's oldest colleges!
Venues and Times
We use venues in the heart of Cambridge that are easy to reach (or we can travel for private groups). For full transport options and a map consult Our Venues page. In summary:
Our Evening tastings run 7-9pm at the Royal Cambridge Hotel, Trumpington Street, in one of their spacious meeting rooms (Senate Room pictured). There is also free car parking behind the hotel available to wine school customers on the evening.
Our Saturday Courses with Lunch (11am to 4pm) are held in the beautiful, exclusive surroundings of Gonville and Caius college (founded 1348).
Not sure which course to select? Have a general question about wine tasting or Cambridgeshire Wine School? Please call Mark on 01223 655391 or 07989 606447. Or send a note via the Contact Us page.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE!
Other wine schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY & NO EXPIRY DATE. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting London-South & Wine Courses London-South
- Wine Tasting London-North & Wine Courses London-North
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol & Wine Courses Bristol
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Oxford/Cheltenham & Wine Courses Oxford/Cheltenham
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Southampton & Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford & Dorking