Wine Tasting Cambridge - Cambridgeshire Wine School
A warm welcome to Cambridgeshire Wine School, an independent wine education company. We offer Wine Tasting in Cambridge and Wine Courses for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it (no previous experience required).
- Improve your confidence selecting wine
- Unravel the mysteries of wine lists and labels
- Taste wine and learn in a relaxed setting
- Learn how to pair wine with food
Click here for a free guide to the Top 5 Wines recently voted at our tastings! (We don't sell wine and are not are not affiliated to any retailer so we offer impartial advice).
"The Sessions are great fun and you learn a huge amount. Mark is very knowledgeable, a great presenter and a genial host. Sign up - you will not be disappointed." Stephen via Tripadvsor, Oct 2013.
All our single evening tastings and courses are available as Open Gift Vouchers with free delivery and no expiry! One very popular Christmas present is our flexible 8-week World of Wine Tour (1 eve/week taste 50+ wines from 12 countries plus if they need to skip an evening they can pick it up later)!
We're ranked No.1 on TripAdvisor for 'Cambridge Activities'. Find out why - use the menu on the left to browse and book from what's on offer or click below for:
- Single evening tastings
- Saturday Courses (13 wines including Champagne and lunch)
- 8-week course (SAVE £30)
- 4-week course (SAVE £14)
- Private parties
- Corporate events
We also offer Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Levels 1 & 2 Awards.
See us in action!
If you want to see what one of our Wine Tasting sessions is like simply click here for a 2 min video.
We teach about wine in a fun way!
Venues and Times
We use venues in the heart of Cambridge that are easy to reach. For full transport options and a map consult Our Venues page. In summary:
Our Saturday Courses with Lunch (11am to 4pm) are held in the beautiful, exclusive surroundings of Gonville and Caius college (founded 1348).
Our Tues evening tastings run 7-9pm upstairs at The Cambridge Brew House - a pub/restaurant in King Street, Cambridge (CB1 1LH). We have arranged an exclusive discount for our customers - 20% OFF FOOD ON THE NIGHT if you eat before or after the tasting (their menu is 'British with a twist').
Not sure which course to select? Have a general question about wine tasting or Cambridgeshire Wine School? Please call Mark on 01223 655391 or 07989 606447. Or send a note via the Contact Us page.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE!
Other wine schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY & NO EXPIRY DATE. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow/Carlisle & Wine Courses Glasgow/Carlisle
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol & Wine Courses Bristol
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Southampton & Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford & Dorking