Wine Tasting Cambridge - Cambridgeshire Wine School
- taste and learn in a relaxed setting?
- improve your confidence selecting wine?
- unravel the mysteries of wine labels?
Cambridgeshire Wine School is an independent wine education company offering fun-filled Wine Tastings and Wine Courses in Cambridge (no previous experience required).
"We've done a few tastings now and it is always a blast. I highly recommend it for everyone: from those who only occasionally drink wine to the wine lover," Rebecca via Tripadvisor, March 2014.
Come and discover how and why Vinho Verde is making a popular comeback this summer at our Vinho Verde Tasting Tues 22nd July 7-9pm in Cambridge!
Our most popular course is the 8-week World of Wine Tour (1 eve/week) tasting 50+ wines from 12 countries. It's flexible - if you need to skip an evening you can pick it up on the next course (and you don't even need to start at the beginning)! Have fun, learn loads and SAVE £30!
Or try our fun Saturday courses (including lunch) in the beautiful surrounds of an old Cambridge college! 13 wines with Champagne!
We also offer wine qualifications - Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 1 & 2 Awards.
Want to see what a typical Wine Tasting is like?
Click to play our new brief video to see a Wine Tasting in action and hear what people say.
Believe it or not this simple video was taken and edited together entirely on an iPhone 5! Watch and be amazed!
Venues and Times
We use venues in the heart of Cambridge that are easy to reach (or we can travel for private groups). For full transport options and a map consult Our Venues page. In summary:
Our Evening tastings run 7-9pm at the Royal Cambridge Hotel, Trumpington Street, in one of their spacious meeting rooms (Senate Room pictured). There is also free car parking behind the hotel available to wine school customers on the evening.
Our Saturday Courses with Lunch (11am to 4pm) are held in the beautiful, exclusive surroundings of Gonville and Caius college (founded 1348).
Not sure which course to select? Have a general question about wine tasting or Cambridgeshire Wine School? Please call Mark on 01223 655391 or 07989 606447. Or send a note via the Contact Us page.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE!
Other wine schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY & NO EXPIRY DATE. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol & Wine Courses Bristol
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Southampton & Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford & Dorking