Rhone Wine Tour
4-day Wine Tour of Southern Rhone from £699
Thu 23 Apr to Sun 26 Apr 2020, £699
(Single supplement £150)
"I had a fantastic time at Auberge du Vin. It's a beautiful location and Linda is a fabulous host and needless to say, there's plenty of superb wines to try." (Hayley Woffendin)
Not all wine tours are the same! We have put together an amazing Wine Tour exclusively for a group from Cambridgeshire Wine School with local expert Linda Field of the Auberge du Vin - beautiful accommodation in the heart of the Ventoux vineyard. Mark will also be going so he'll be on hand to help answer your wine questions!
The group size is small & intimate enabling us to visit higher quality small artisanal producers that larger tours just can't visit. You will taste some truly stunning Southern Rhone wines. The maximum number of guests is 12.
Linda has lived in the region for many years so has been able to select some of the best local restaurants for our delicious lunches and dinners. The price includes all local travel, accommodation, wine tastings and meals (see list below).
Your accommodation will be in the luxurious en-suite rooms of the Auberge (with swimming pool) with its own purpose built wine teaching facility overlooking Mt Ventoux & the surrounding vineyards.
What is included:
- Your very own Cambridgeshire Wine School expert for the duration of the trip
- Expert local wine tuition/visits with Linda Field, owner of the Auberge
- 4 Days / 3 Nights accommodation at the gorgeous Auberge du Vin in Provencal village of Mazac, near Carpentras
- Leisurely welcome walk around vineyards with a glass of something local!
- 3x Breakfasts at the Auberge
- 1x 3-course Dinner of local produce with local wines at the Auberge – overlooking vineyards & Mt Ventoux.
- 1x Dinner at top local french restaurant run by Sommelier of the Year 2008 & local wine expert
- 1x Dinner at a local farmhouse who use organic produce & their own wines to create stylish Provençal dishes
- 2x Evening Degustations with guests at the Auberge - local Rhone & Ventoux wines
- Rhone Valley wine tasting with local expert including Cotes du Ventoux, Tavel, Village wines from Sablet, Seguret, Vinsobres
- Al Fresco Food & Wine Matching lunch in the garden of the Auberge
- Lunch at the wine bar in Cairanne: the latest "cru" wine village
- 4x Private Winemaker Visits to local Domaines with tutored tastings - incl Chateauneuf du Pape, Ventoux, & Rhone Villages
- Return Transfers to & from local French airports/TGV *
- All local transport around vineyards, wineries, restaurants etc
To request Detailed Itinerary / Booking Form - please Contact Us
* Transfers from following Airports/TGV included (you must arrange your own flights):
- Marseille - served by Ryanair (Stansted) Easyjet and British Airways.
- Nimes - Ryanair flights from Luton/Liverpool
- Avignon - Flybe flights from Southampton/Exeter/Edinburgh
- Montpellier - Ryanair flights from Leeds Bradford
- Avignon - TGV or Central station - links with Eurostar from St Pancras
Please Note: Cambridgeshire Wine School is acting as an agent for Auberge du Vin - the contract for the Tour is between you and Auberge du Vin. For Terms & Conditions please see Auberge du Vin Booking Form.
Payment will be made to Auberge du Vin in accordance with the conditions on their Booking Form.