WSET Level 2 £350
Gain a wine qualification in Cambridge!
For anyone pursuing a career in wine or hospitality the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) offer globally-recognised qualifications useful for your CV.
And for the interested consumer WSET Level 2 offers a terrific chance to learn more about wine in a fun, but structured and concentrated way. The course builds your wine knowledge and enables you to interact confidently with sales staff in wine shops and waiters in restaurants.
All our WSET courses are examined and accredited within the UK government's regulatory authority Ofqual.
Review 1 (attended out of personal interest): "My wine knowledge has come on leaps and bounds!" (Read full Tripadvisor review here).
Review 2 (attended for career development): "Mark was an excellent teacher with genuine passion. He made this course interesting and funny and I would definitely recommend Cambridgeshire Wine School." (Read full Tripadvisor review here).
Why book a WSET Level 2 course with Cambridgeshire Wine School?
- we offer a personal service with direct feedback on progress
- course numbers are kept below 13 to give more individual attention
- assistance offered to students when needed outside the classroom
- we don't sell wine - we are professional wine educators, not retailers
- our pass rates are much higher than national average
- our tutors are amongst the highest-performing in the UK
- You can begin at Level 2 (you don't need to complete Level 1 first).
- It's an ideal introduction to wine teaching about wine making, key grape varieties and major wine producing regions of the world.
It is key vocational training for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available.
It is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry who wish to study using a structured curriculum and formal assessment.
It finishes with a 50-question multiple choice exam. Many of our students pass with merit or distinction.
No previous experience of Wine Tasting is necessary to register on this course. Click the blue book cover to open the full Level 2 course specification in a new browser window.
This exciting and structured course is the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 2 Award (formerly known as the Intermediate Certificate). You do not have to first complete Level 1 - you can jump
Places remaining: 6
Date/Time: 1st Oct 2017 at 10am-5pm
Venue: Royal Cambridge Hotel, Trumpington St