WSET Level 3 £725
Wine & Spirit Education Trust) offer globally-recognised qualifications useful for your CV.
And for the interested consumer WSET courses offer a chance to learn more about wine in a fun, but structured and concentrated way. These courses build your wine knowledge and enable you to interact confidently with sales staff in wine shops and waiters in restaurants.
All our WSET courses are examined and accredited within the UK government's regulatory authority Ofqual.
If you wish to buy this course for someone as a gift you can purchase below and then email us to send you a gift voucher.
Why book a WSET Level 3 course with Cambridgeshire Wine School?
We are part of the award-winning Local Wine School network - our members have been nominated for Riedel WSET Educator of the Year 4 times in the last 6 years AND won the award in 2015!
- we offer a personal service with direct feedback on progress
- course numbers are kept below 13 to give more individual attention
- assistance offered to students when needed outside the classroom
- we don't sell wine - we are professional wine educators, not retailers
- our pass rates are much higher than national average
- our tutors are amongst the highest-performing in the UK
Our next WSET Level 3 will run over selected Sundays (click course details below to see dates). If this is not convenient click here to email us for details of our next course.
It is excellent vocational training in product knowledge for those employed in the drinks industry
- It is also increasingly popular amongst serious enthusiasts who wish to study this fascinating subject to a high level
- It establishes advanced skills and product knowledge required in the service and retail of wine
- It covers in depth every major wine producing region of the world and most styles of wine
- It teaches advanced tasting skills using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine ®
- It finishes with a 2.5hr exam in two parts: a combined theory paper consisting of a 50 question multiple-choice section and a four question short writtten answer section and a blind tasting of two wines.
Already having passed Level 2 is a good pre-requisite for this course. Click the green book cover (or this link) for the full Level 3 course specification in a new window.
Fee: £725 (this SAVES £135 against the £860 weekend price set by WSET in London).