Welcome back to wine school!
All the dates you see on our website are now live and available to book.
Our main Cambridge venue is Clayton Hotel (formerly The Tamburlaine) and staff there have been implementing all relevant safety guidelines. We will be using their most airy and spacious meeting rooms to ensure space and safety for everyone.
We will be doing some things differently:
- class sizes will be smaller (not larger than 14) to maximise space around participants
- tasting glasses and wine notes will be laid by staff wearing gloves
- tasting samples will be poured and brought to your table by the course tutor while wearing mask and gloves
- hand sanitiser or sanitary wipes will be available
- please bring your own water bottle
- you are not required to wear masks
- if you want a spittoon, we can supply a disposable paper cup for your discrete personal use
As a small business we are extremely grateful for your continued support. We hope that now the thought of coming to a delicious wine tasting event will bring some joy and relief to you and your friends.
You can still join us online from your home!
We continue to run our popular ONLINE wine tastings - fun, informative and sociable (click to find out more).
We also have ONLINE WSET courses - gain a qualification in wine studying at home.
How can I re-book for a Cambridge event that was postponed?
Whenever you are ready, simply choose from available dates and then email us to request that we add you to the attendance list for that event.
My gift voucher is about to run out?
Our Cambridge events were postponed from mid-March to August. If you did not get enough opportunity to use a voucher during this time, simply email us when you have chosen a date and we will either re-activate your voucher or extend its validity.
Gift Vouchers are still a great idea!
Our Gift Vouchers carry the longest period of validity in the gift experience industry - they are valid for two years to allow your recipient plenty of time to choose a convenient date.
We hope you stay happy and healthy.