Wine Tasting Cambridge - Cambridgeshire Wine School
- taste and learn in a relaxed setting
- improve your confidence buying wine
- make new discoveries
For an update on the latest situation given the Coronavirus disruption please click here.
Our luxurious Saturday Intros to Wine (incl. lunch & Champagne) run monthly and need to be booked in advance - enjoy a full day hosted in one of Cambridge's most beautiful colleges.
At our flagship evening course, the 8-part World of Wine Tour, sample 50+ wines from 12 countries. Have loads of fun learning new things about wine and it's flexible (if you need to skip an evening you can pick it up again later)!
Recent 5-star Tripadvisor Review: "Come to Mark's tastings for a great time and to learn about wine. Highly recommended." (Read more reviews here).
We also offer Wine & Spirit Education Trust qualifications. WSET Level 2 (beginners can start at Level 2). Or gain a wine qualification in a single day with our WSET Level 1 course. We also run the advanced WSET Level 3 in Wines course.
NEW - Gin Tastings are now part of our regular events!
Want to see a typical Wine Tasting?
Click to play a brief video to see what an evening Wine Tasting is like and what people say.
OR click here to see what Saturday courses in one of Cambridge's oldest colleges are like!
Venues and Times
We use venues in the heart of Cambridge that are easy to reach (or we can travel for private groups). For full transport options and a map consult Our Venues page. In summary:
Our Evening tastings run 7-9pm at the Clayton Hotel (was Tamburlaine), Station Road in one of their spacious meeting rooms (pictured). There is also free car parking around the hotel and it is just a stone's throw from Cambridge Rail Station.
Our Saturday Courses with Lunch (11am to 4pm) are held in the beautiful, exclusive surroundings of one of Cambridge's historic colleges.
Not sure which course to select? Have a general question about wine tasting or Cambridgeshire Wine School? Please call Mark on 01223 655391 or 07989 606447. Or send a note via the Contact Us page.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE!
Other wine schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY and are VALID for 2 YEARS. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting Fulham-London & Wine Courses Fulham-London
- Wine Tasting City-London & Wine Courses City-London
- Wine Tasting Streatham-London & Wine Courses Streatham-London
- Wine Tasting Camden-London & Wine Courses Camden-London
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Sussex & Wine Courses Brighton/Sussex
- Wine Tasting Kent/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Kent/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Norwich & Norfolk & Wine Courses Norwich & Norfolk
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Shropshire & Wine Courses Shropshire
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford
- Wine Tasting Belfast/N Ireland & Wine Courses Belfast/N Ireland