Our Wine School Terms & Conditions
General Tastings and courses
- Your booking is not secured until payment is received – all events must be paid for in advance.
- Cancellations received more than 4 weeks prior to event date – you can choose to receive a full refund, send a substitute, transfer to another event, or receive a credit against any of our future events. (Refunds requested more than 55 days after booking will be subject to a 5% admin charge).
- Cancellations received between 4 weeks and 2 weeks prior to event date – you can choose to send a substitute, transfer to another event, or receive a credit against any of our future events. No refunds will be provided.
- Cancellations received between 2 weeks prior and up to the day of the event – you can choose to send a substitute. No refunds, credits or transfers will be provided.
- In the event of ‘no-shows’ - no refunds, credits, or transfers will be provided.
- On our 8 and 4-week courses – if you elect to miss an evening (minimum 7 days’ notice) you may either send a substitute, arrange to pick up the missed session on a subsequent course, or request a credit against any of our future events.
- In extreme circumstances we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course or event and we will refund payment in full if no alternative event is acceptable.
- We reserve the right to change the venue of any course or event to one of equal or superior quality (and within the same vicinity).
- We reserve the right to ask any person to leave any event if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
- We do not serve alcohol to guests under the age of 18.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- If you are using a Wine school gift voucher we will verify the voucher number(s) supplied before event date.
- 3rd Party Gift Vouchers - please contact us with details of the company name and we can guide you to the appropriate tasting experience(s).
- All bookings for WSET courses are refundable up to 4 weeks prior to the Start date.
- The full amount will be refunded less the cost of any WSET Study packs supplied.
- Candidates must be over the UK legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages.
Corporate & Private Tastings
- For Corporate and Private events a non-refundable deposit is payable to hold the date and the remaining balance must be paid before the event.
- Final numbers must be confirmed no later than 1 week before the event. Our invoice will be based on these numbers as a minimum and the cost of any additional guests attending will be detailed on a final invoice if applicable.
We will never pass your details onto any other third party.
If you submit your email address to us we will use it to send out digital news about our wine and food events until you unsubscribe.
We make it easy to unsubscribe by including a very clear unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email newsletters.