Wine School Booking Terms & Conditions
General Tastings & Courses
- Your booking is not secured until payment is received – all events must be paid for in advance.
- Cancellations received more than 4 weeks prior to event date – you can choose to receive a full refund, send a substitute, transfer to another event, or receive a credit against any of our future events.
- Cancellations received between 4 weeks to 2 weeks prior to event date – you can choose to send a substitute, transfer to another event, or receive a credit against any of our future events. No refunds will be provided.
- Cancellations received between 2 weeks prior and up to the day of the event – you can choose to send a substitute. No refunds, credits or transfers will be provided.
- In the event of 'no-shows' - no refunds, credits, or transfers will be provided.
- On our 8 and 4-week courses – if you elect to miss an evening (minimum 7 days' notice) you may either send a substitute, arrange to pick up the missed session on a subsequent course, or request a credit against any of our future events.
- In extreme circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course or event and we will refund payment in full if no alternative event is acceptable.
- We reserve the right to change the venue of any course or event to one of equal or superior quality (and within the same vicinity).
- We reserve the right to ask any person to leave any event if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
- We do not serve alcohol to guests under the age of 18.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 2 Years from date of issue.
- If you are using a Wine school gift voucher we will verify the voucher number(s) supplied before event date.
- 3rd Party Gift Vouchers - please contact us with details of the company name and we can guide you to the appropriate tasting experience(s).
- Candidates must be over the UK legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages.
WSET Course Cancellations/Refunds
- Bookings for WSET courses are refundable up to 4 weeks prior to the Course Start date.
- All Refund requests must be made in writing or by email.
- The full amount will be refunded (less an Administration Fee of £30.00 plus the cost of any WSET Study materials supplied).
- No refunds are available for cancellations received within 4 weeks of Course Start date.
WSET Course Transfers
- Transfer of a booking to an alternative Course date at the same Wine School is permissible up to 4 weeks prior to the Course Start date – subject to availability.
- Transfer requests must be received in writing or by email, and will incur an Administration Fee of £30.00
- Transferred courses are not eligible for refunds
WSET Course Exams
- Examination dates are fixed to the course onto which you book and any transfer to an alternative exam date will incur an administration fee of £30.00.
- Exam date transfer requests must be made in writing or by email and are subject to availability.
- Exam date transfer requests made within 10 or less working days of the exam date will incur the Admin Fee plus the cost of the unused exam paper.
We reserve the right to change a WSET course date or cancel a WSET course in the unlikely event that enrolments do not reach the required minimum numbers. Course fees will be refunded in full if we change a course date or cancel a course (less the cost of any WSET Study materials supplied).
Corporate & Private Events
- For Corporate and Private events, a non-refundable deposit is payable to hold the date and the remaining balance must be paid before the event.
- Final numbers must be confirmed no later than 1 week before the event. Our invoice will be based on these numbers as a minimum and the cost of any additional guests attending will be detailed on a final invoice if applicable.