WSET Level 2 £400
Gain a wine qualification in Cambridge!
For anyone pursuing a career in wine or hospitality and also for the interested consumer.
The WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) offer globally-recognised qualifications useful for your CV, but also offers a terrific chance to learn more about wine in a fun while structured and concentrated way. The course builds your wine knowledge and enables you to interact confidently with sales staff in wine shops and waiters in restaurants.
All our WSET courses are examined and accredited within the UK government's regulatory authority Ofqual.
Review 1 (attended out of personal interest): "My wine knowledge has come on leaps and bounds!" (Read full Tripadvisor review here).
Review 2 (attended for career development): "Mark was an excellent teacher with genuine passion. He made this course interesting and funny and I would definitely recommend Cambridgeshire Wine School." (Read full Tripadvisor review here).
Why book a WSET Level 2 course with Cambridgeshire Wine School?
We are part of the award-winning Local Wine School network - our members have been nominated for Riedel WSET Educator of the Year 4 times in the last 6 years AND won the award in 2015!
- we offer a personal service with direct feedback on progress
- course numbers are kept below 13 to give more individual attention
- assistance offered to students when needed outside the classroom
- we don't sell wine - we are professional wine educators, not retailers
- our pass rates are much higher than national average
- our tutors are amongst the highest-performing in the UK
- You can begin at Level 2 (you don't need to complete Level 1 first).
- It's an ideal introduction to wine teaching about wine making, key grape varieties and major wine producing regions of the world.
It is key vocational training for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available.
It is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry who wish to study using a structured curriculum and formal assessment.
It finishes with a 50-question multiple choice exam. Many of our students pass with merit or distinction.
No previous experience of Wine Tasting is necessary to register on this course. Click the blue book cover to open the full Level 2 course specification in a new browser window.
Fee: £400 (this saves £65 against the £465 price set by WSET in London).
This exciting and structured course over 3 alternate Sundays is the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 2 Award (formerly known as the Intermediate Certificate). You do not have to first complete Level 1
Places remaining: 12
Date/Time: 7th Jul 2019 at 10am-5pm
Venue: Royal Cambridge Hotel, Trumpington St